Friday, March 05, 2004

Assalamu alaikum

It is time for me to update, and re-open this blog... Alas, I am out of teaching, and back into IT. As much as I resisted having to change back, finances were too tight to live on a private school salary. I really miss my students, and "having" to go to prayer at the masjid as part of my scheduled day...

Now, I am a software tester for a big company. I am in "training mode" so my day is pretty dull. My normal day right now is spent reading software manuals, to learn the environment. When testing starts, then I will have to support the testers, make sure their environment is ready and correct any day-to-day problems that come up... It is similar to what I was doing last year, just a different company.

Alhamdulillahit is Friday! I am so looking forward to Friday Prayer! There are about half dozen Muslims on my team, and we usually go to pray together.

MashaAllah, my baby is growing so fast! he is just 8.5 months old and so enjoyable. When he hears me come in the door, he starts crawling toward me as fast as he can go and he has a big smile on his face. When he gets close enough, he holds up his arms waiting for me to scoop him up and hug him. It just melts my heart, and it one of my favorite times of the day!

Off to prayer, Insha Allah, I will become more active in keeping this blog updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment