Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Assalamu alaikum All!
Eek! Yesterday, I was helping monitor a computer lab presentation to 1st graders. One student kept causing trouble, so he ended up in the office with his head down on the table (time out). The little ***** fell asleep and wet himself!! One of the other office workers cleaned up the rest of the mess :-( (I wasn't really thinking of a bad word, but I couldn't think of an appropriate name so you get to fill in the blanks.)

Yea, a student called me mean today! I told them that I would try to live up to the expectation and be extra mean. I guess this spread around school as the rest of the day, students kept commenting on how nice I was as if I should live up to that expectation instead of the mean one. Teaching... I get to tell kids what to do, and get money for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment