Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Assalamu Alaikum

An annual update now? Alhumdulillah I completed my first year of teaching, and have started my 2nd year now. Life is completely different than what I am use to, but it is growing on me. Sayang still prefers city life, and misses the museums, parks, etc... Two more years, and then we will see what happens next.

This past year and a half, we've moved three times, I lived a semester away from my family, lost a relative, gained a relative, and sent my son away to U. I taught 41 credit hours across 6 different classes and preps. We drove over 4000 miles last summer, and I went through 17 states (nearly 35% of the states in the US :) )

Eid on Friday! (maybe Thursday). I'm going home to an awesome Malay PotLuck with lots of delicious food and wonderful company! Eid Mubarak or Selamat Hari Riya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment