Friday, April 09, 2004

Assalamu alaikum

Alhumdulilah, it is Friday!!

It has been a long week... I didn't get all my preparation done for class on the weekend, so I was squeezing in time where ever I could find it. It made for a couple of late nights studying the material, so I was sleepy while teaching class. Not a fun experience...

At my day job, a strike has been announced. All the employees will be reassigned to cover the work that the union employees usually do. Also, they will have to work 12 hour days, 7 days a week! I am sorta happy that I am a contractor. We get to man the offices, and pick up the workload of all the missing employees. InshaAllah, it will make my job more secure. I hope everything gets worked out, and back to business as usual quickly!

Nothing new at home, our baby is growing so quickly! It is amazing how fast they get bigger. He is taking his first steps without holding on to someone. He has also decided that walking is better than crawling. He would rather walk around the edges of a room to get somewhere, than to crawl across the center of it :) Still he is so cute! My older kids get really excited to see him doing new things and growing, it is up-lifting for all of the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment